Product Description: A modern tool for the modern bassoonist.
- This bassoon profiler includes the only four-sided, replaceable blade. No time wasted sharpening, replacing the blade or adjusting heights. It also boasts a blade that is stronger and sharper than the traditional profiler blade. Purchase an extra pack of blades (40 edges!) and you are truly set for a very long time!
- The Maxwell Bassoon Profiler features a numbered dial adjustment. No shims necessary! The increments of the dials are 0.0635mm or 0.0025in. These heights were tested to accommodate a bassoonists' preferences. They alter the height enough to make a difference without unnecessary extra turning of the dial.
- Adjustable chip thickness. This profiler allows you to alter how much cane is removed to any preference.
- This modern tool comes with expert advice. It is the only American profiler that has technical support with a professional bassoonist and university studio teacher. Help videos available online (members or customers receive password after purchase) to help guide common questions.
- This American product was designed and manufactured and built in the U.S.A.!
Made in America!
The Maxwell Bassoon Reed Profiler is built in the U.S.A. With the help of AMI, a division of the College of Engineering at Kansas State University, this product is manufactured in Kansas and assembled by me!